TAKE ACTION to help make Environment and Public Health Bills Law. Use this link to customize and send a letter to Governor Brown.
SUBMIT A CALL 2 ACTION
Thanks everyone! Please comment below and share your action!
Ask Governor Brown to sign into law key bills that will reduce climate pollution, advance environmental justice in access to energy efficiency funds, close a loophole in environmental review, and help continue advancing solar rooftop electricity and energy storage.
Climate deniers and lobbyists for polluting industries are already writing and collecting letters to oppose good environmental bills. The governor needs to hear from the rest of California to sign into law the bills that will make a difference for the environment.’
- AB 262 (Bonta): Buy Clean California Act
- AB 523 (Reyes): Electric Program Investment Charge Allocation
- AB 890 (Medina): Preventing Developer Abuse of the Initiative Process
- AB 1414 (Friedman): Rooftop Solar Permit Fees
- SB 801 (Stern): Energy Storage Solution